Monday, February 22, 2010

Miracle of Sriman Atma Tattva Das

The world has never provided with so many contrasts and developments as it does today, we have gone a long way into science and technology. But some events and miracles take us back to the path of Spirituality and divinity which are explained only through expericences.

There lives a holy man,yogi, a priest and a deity in my case, who is restlessly serving a lot of such kids and those in pain with his praying and healing power...
The saint, the guru, the spiritualist, the enlightened nyaani, Prabhu sriman Atma Tattva Das.
Here is an episode where he brought my suffering child back to life and gives us a second chance to live with our angel...Aradhana.


The last few days of 2009, My little baby angel Aradhna who was until then cheerfully enjoying her vacation in Kerala...Kissing hugging playing ..rhymes giggles songs...her football cycle and what not...Then she falls down sick totally in pain and anguish, irritated running on 104+ her hands and feet and full body develops red rashes.
My poor baby does not smile a second from then on, nor does she drink water and takes food. We bring her to Hyderabad and admit her in Apollo. Doctors put her on IV piercing both her hands and one leg in the attempt to hydrate her back.
Every day goes "once in 4 hours crocin and meftal" and yet the temperature stays at 105 to 103. Me and my husband panicked as the diagnosis was moving towards Cocksakie Virus or Kawasaki. The baby by then had started to bleed through her broken lips and with sever Throat/EYE/MOUTH infections...
Then comes this Miracle on the 6th Day 230th december 2009, our cousin brother Mr. Anand calls up his Guru in Bangalore who is a Pranic Healer. His highness name is Sriman Atma Tattva Das, he sends us his words of healing, just to feed her some water with Lime in it. In parallel he starts his prayers/healing at about 6.10 PM. I checked her temperature at 5.45 Pm and it was 103+. I gave her 3 drops of the water as said by Prabu Ji (Sriman Atma Tattva Das). My child sits on her own at about 6.45 PM. calls me 'Ammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' and asks for SOUP :)...I jumped in estacy, and she drank half the cup. Then asks for Ammmaaaaaaaaaa water and then Pogo. Since then moment on we did not have to give her a single dose of Crocin until her discharge 2 days later...(Doctors predicted another 7 days of IV on her just that day and planned for artificical immunoglobins the following day)

Doctor then thrilled by her improvments calls OFF the plan for immunugulobins. This was truly a Miracle that happened in our lives that saved my baby.

we call him to thank his highness..he says ' THANK GOD. I ONLY PRAYED FOR THE LITTLE ONE'

This blog i am dedicating to him and from now on, I plan to write about his services and make his disciples contribute to this blog and get some of you linked to him. The next blog will be based on his HIGHNESS's life and education and fair introduction to this Noble Guru.

In an attempt to network you all to Pabhu and spread his messages - VARSHA PRAVEEN (@) Vijayalakshmi V

13 comments:

  1. I am really moved by this.. This reminds me about the conversation between me any my wife about the scientific developments are heading towards destruction of world as seen.

    Thanks to Prabhu sriman Atma Tattva Das...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. Can you please provide me contact details of Prabhu Sriman Atma Tattva Das?

    Thanks,
    Umesh
    umeshr009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umesh - you can see his blogs and contact him in the following link

    http://atmatattvadas.spaces.live.com/blog/

    contact him in the email:superimpose.das@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice article...am just a bid confuse on the identity of this person...is he the one who had wrote the article in the below link? kindly enlighten me on that.

    http://www.indiadivine.org/articles/156-exposure-tantric-path.html

    thanks
    kumar (malaysia)
    kumar@lotus.my

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes the India Divine is one of the many informative sites who has Prabhu's contribution. I am not well learned on the various posts on this site, but i stand informed by his disciplies about the India Divine site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!, The website "http://atmatattvadas.spaces.live.com/blog/" seems discontinued. Do you still have some contact of His highness name is Sriman Atma Tattva Das. If yes can you share with me on "pandey2@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Vijayalakshmi,
    Thanks for this nice article..The website http://atmatattvadas.spaces.live.com/blog/ seems to be outdated. Do you still have any contact His highness name is Sriman Atma Tattva Das. Thanks for your help. I can be reached at: pandey2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth Jerry is my name; i suffered Diabetes type 2 for several years. My sugar level was as high as anything you can think about. i looked for how to get rid of this diabetes for a long period of time, but could not found any solution. Though i have always believed on herbal medicine, but was never chanced to look for any because of my political carrier. But not too long i saw some good news on the internet on how a herbal doctor cured so many persons of various diseases, and viruses. So i also decided to contact the doctor those people talked about he is by the name Doctor Iluobe. I emailed him, and i explained my problem to him, he said he has the cure for diabetes and i decided to give him a try because there is no harm in trying. So i started the process, and he prepared some herbs, and sent it to me here in my country, so i began to use it, and behold it worked for me like a magic. I am happy to say today i am diabetes free, and my sugar level is back to normalcy. Please if you also have same, and or similar problem please rush to contact Doctor Iluobe before it becomes too late for you. His email is doctoriluobe@gmail.com and his phone number is +2348169909821. Just email, or call him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I'm highly impressed by this personality and has been trying to know more about him. I want to meet him at least once. Would you please help me some way or other.
    my email-id is- shub.s413@gmail.com
    7354875628

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    i'm very impresses by this personality and has been trying to kow more and more about him. I want to meet Atmatattva das at least once in my life. would you help me some way or other.
    my email is - shub.s413@gmail.com
    7354875628

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not been able to contact swami ji for quite sometime. Here is his email address superimpose.das@gmail.com. I will try and post his contact if possible in next week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iam chandrasekaran from Chennai.By my guru grace Iam havèing association with swami Attma tatvadass more then 25 years.very great person and never show to others that he has got a divine power.very humble and very deep knowledgeable person.my pranams to him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iam chandrasekaran from Chennai.By my guru grace Iam havèing association with swami Attma tatvadass more then 25 years.very great person and never show to others that he has got a divine power.very humble and very deep knowledgeable person.my pranams to him.

    ReplyDelete