Thursday, June 17, 2010

Give up Give up Give up

Another new spring morning and my beloved baby girl wakes up...Looks at me smiles shows her bright teeth and eye twinkle and says "Ammmmaaaaa Paaaal'''means give me milk and adds Bottle la....

For the last 3 weeks i have been fighting a GIVE UP BOTTLE war with her and fairly succesfull as well :P

Sitting back and thinking, i am insecured about all the technology advancements and the modern comforting equipments..I dont like bottles, i am scared to put her on a park in a cycle (even a tricycle), i am worried that the sand and worms may cause her illness, i dont like to visit relations as she may loose all her comfort and luxury i create for her, i dont like the babysitter as she may not sterilize her hands before feeding her.

When i look back how i was brought up, sanity had importance and cleanliness was followed. But it never was at the cost of cutting my freedom and others love on me. But this case is real pathetic as to how i am over doing my mother hoodness and looking back i found 80% of the IT MOMS and technology advanced women who GOOGLE a lot of junk and terror information...(Watch CLOSE...GOOGLE AND NOT BING, Because BING IS POSITIVE SEARCH ENGINE and google feeds you with all the worst cases:) )

Well then driving back to my office i thought of the rules and hygiene and health concious tips i shower on the poor one...After all bottle was her comfort mom when i left her back crying at 3 months and rushed to office...

Bottle was the comfort factor when she hurts her nose crawling and bottle was the only matter that could make her smile and jump on the sight...

I decided i wont fight with my daughter rather with the bottle...I grew my hatred on the step mom i introduced to her and the step mom she has started to accept (THE BOTTLE OFCOURSE) and i bribed my kid slowly..

One day i threw the bottle so very hard before her eyes that it would break into pieces...(Plastic ofourse). She smiled liked the game and broke all the bottles and threw them out of the balcony..

WOWOWOWOWOWOW....one day passes without bottles..water juice milkshake milk every thing in a fancy cup ..

she says ' Bottle waste amma no neeeed bottle" i feel on top of the world..put her to sleeeeep with showering kisses...

Next morning, she wakes up. behaves so very well and I fall sick...She runs to me saying " Amma give me milk in a glass"

i say " Babysitter! get the bottles and feed her"

WHOSE COMFORT IS IT? MOTHERS OR KIDS?????????/

Working women! a Message to you...

You give up on your work and its priority before you say to your kid to GIVE UP..BOTTLE

GIVE UP EVERY THING GIVE UP ALL THAT MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE AND TIME SAVING

Good things come the hard way...and best things only can fall on our kids...

MOTHERS GIVE UP BOTTLES AND SO WOULD YOUR CHILD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment