Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oasis in my desert

I sit in my office and day dream
                   Leave alone the piling work
I wake up to feel you by my side
                   Leave alone the house hold

Crazy in your thoughts, fond memories
                  Picking up the phone to dial and hear your crazy voice
Letting you crawl all over me
                  Those intense hugs/kisses and softness

In my crazy schedule of work
               Machine like routine
Those insane computers
               And the ever long meetings!

What so ever be my state of mind
What so ever things blow up behind
What so ever nuisances come my way
What so ever stinkers hit my way

I rush back home to compensate the hours I missed with you
Those little bruises I didn't attend
Those mild moments when you felt to feel me and I was not around
Those tender feelings that you swallowed in Ayamma's hands
Those small tears that your eyes gathered missing me..

My loving daughter, in those moments I am also burning in a far away place.
Counting hours to come back to you and feel the OASIS OF MY LIFE.






 

1 comment: